AMIC Technology memory devices available from Solid State Supplies gain another 10 years availability through 90nm process platformJan 27, 2015
Solid State Supplies is now stocking legacy memory products from Taiwan-based manufacturer AMIC Technology that have been developed in the company’s new 90nm multi-voltage process. The implementation of Read more...
Lauterbach has announced its support for the new NXP LPC54100 Series of microcontrollers Lauterbach, a worldwide provider of microprocessor development tools, has announced its support for the new LPC54100 Series of Read more...
Orlandi succeeds Miguel Fernandez who took over as Avnet Electronics Marketing EMEA President SILICA, an Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT) company, announced the appointment of Mario Orlandi as new SILICA Read more...
GOEPEL electronics will showcase a wide range of test technologies for automotive test and JTAG/boundary scan at the embedded world in Nuremberg. Visitors can inform themselves at booth Read more...
RUTRONIK EMBEDDED: New Development Board from Vekatech with 32-bit Embedded Microprocessor from RenesasJan 26, 2015
Distributor Rutronik presents Vekatech’s new development board VK-RZ/A1H with the embedded microprocessor RZ/A1H from Renesas with an ARM® Cortex®-A9. The board is available via the webshop Rutronik24.com. The embedded Read more...
Connected products, solutions and technologies showcased will help embedded systems designers address opportunities in Smart Manufacturing and the Internet of Things Avnet Memec, an Avnet, Inc. (NYSE: AVT) company, Read more...
- GTK expand its ZIF connector range for Flexible Printed Circuits
- AVX Extends its Radial Leaded TransGuard® Automotive Series with New VR20 Varistors
- Digital Controller Family with VR12/12.5 Compliant Interface
- Lattice Semiconductor Announces the Industry’s Most Affordable I/O Expansion and Bridging Starter Kit
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation announces the release of the SMARTDAC+(R) GM data acquisition system
- Intersil Announces Industry’s Smallest Dual 3A/Single 6A Step-Down Power Module
- New Vishay Intertechnology IHLP® Inductors in 2020 Case Size Offer High-Temperature Operation to +155 °C
- Compact Hall-effect current sensors for 200 A and 300 A current ranges
- Introducing a Revolutionary PMR Common Platform Processor
- New high-power WR28 waveguide dual-channel rotary joint for compact Ka-band satellite communications
Does off really mean off? New generations of switches help designers save energy and eliminate standby power - By Andries de Bruin, European Product Marketing Manager, Omron Electronic Components Europe B.V.